Betty Jean is young and very beautiful (as always) in this photo on the Windsor front yard. I always look at these Windsor photos thinking of the places around the house as I knew them and am fascinated to see them occupied by an earlier generation two decades earlier! Here is BJ sitting so naturally in a part of the front yard where I could have never imagined a chair. Yet I do remember it as a place for stand up group photos. But I never imagined a "history" for the location! And how surprising to see that the very same awning (canvas awning!)was there 1o or 15 years before I knew it! FRED
1 comment:
Betty Jean is young and very beautiful (as always) in this photo on the Windsor front yard. I always look at these Windsor photos thinking of the places around the house as I knew them and am fascinated to see them occupied by an earlier generation two decades earlier! Here is BJ sitting so naturally in a part of the front yard where I could have never imagined a chair. Yet I do remember it as a place for stand up group photos. But I never imagined a "history" for the location! And how surprising to see that the very same awning (canvas awning!)was there 1o or 15 years before I knew it!
FRED
Post a Comment