I have never seen this before -- a "natural" snapshot of a kid taken on the same day as one of those super-posed studio shots! In this snapshot taken on the front entry of the Windsor house (at about 11:00 am on a summer day, judging from the shadow)Maynard looks about five years old and very spunky! Keep that kid away from climbing the magnolia tree!!
After looking at this photo I google-mapped the neighborhood and then took a sentimental drive from my house in West LA down Olympic to 714 Windsor and then got out of the 50 Olds at the front walk and walked to the door and over to Dad's green chair and looked at the pipes! Try your version!
1 comment:
I have never seen this before -- a "natural" snapshot of a kid taken on the same day as one of those super-posed studio shots! In this snapshot taken on the front entry of the Windsor house (at
about 11:00 am on a summer day, judging from the shadow)Maynard looks about five years old and very spunky! Keep that kid away from climbing the magnolia tree!!
After looking at this photo I google-mapped the neighborhood and then took a sentimental drive from my house in West LA down Olympic to 714 Windsor and then got out of the 50 Olds at the front walk and walked to the door and over to Dad's green chair and looked at the pipes! Try your version!
Post a Comment