Monday, November 19, 2007
Question: Does anyone remember anyone talking about Uncle Neil? Does anyone remember any pictures of him in Moms & Dad's home? I only remember hearing his name in whispers. Like at a family get together. Maybe Helen & Louise & my Mom would be talking and when I came around the corner the voices dropped and the talking stopped. I don't remember how old I was when my Mother told me about Uncle Neil. I thought it was odd that it was so hush-hush and I did think it was strange that there were no pictures of him. Did anyone else feel that way?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I believe I remember one, very beautiful photo of Neil, in a lovely gold frame. It was taken when he was young. You are right, Moms and Dad did not talk to me about him, and I guess, not the other grandchildren. My mother spoke of him in very adoring terms. She loved him very much. The auto accident that took his life must have been an incrdible tragedy. When these things happen, often we keep our feelings to ourselves. I have a feeling that sweet Melisa could fill us in a bit.
Post a Comment